Wollaston Beauty Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wollaston Beauty Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 8, 2010.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
The following privacy notice outlines how Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd collects, uses, protects and transfers your personal data. Wollaston Beauty Clinic is a salon that provides beauty, holistic and aesthetic treatments.
The data protection officer/data owner for the organisation is Rachel Ward. You can contact the data protection officer/data owner by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to Wollaston Beauty Clinic, 153, Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY8 3NU.
Personal data collected
The personal data that we collect is:
· Home address
· Email address
· Date of Birth
· Phone number
· Health information
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing Your Data
Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. Sharing of your data and direct marketing activities are only carried out with your express consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time.
We need to obtain and process your personal data to provide you with our products, services and treatments and to fulfil our business and legal obligations. We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice.
Where we request sensitive personal data from you, (i.e. health or medical data), the reason(s) for the request will be clearly given along with the purposes of the processing. Explicit consent through a signature will always be required for us to obtain and process your health information.
Who is processing my data?
Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd, 153, Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 3NU. are the data controller and processes your personal information for the purposes laid out in this privacy notice. Premier Software Solutions 9 & 10 Heritage Park, Hayes Way, Cannock WS11 7LT acts as a data processer on behalf of Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd and have access to personal information only in cases that a customer support or troubleshooting is required by Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Your personal data is processed to:
· Collect specific personal data (name, address, email, contact number, DOB) that is required to enter into a contract to sell a product or service.
· Engage in communication with you including conformation and reminders of appointments, and requests to cancel or change bookings.
· Collect Health information to perform the agreed services appropriately, and potentially highlight areas that products and services may cause issues to clients because of their health.
· Ensure a safe service and provide industry standard advice.
· Select relevant offers, promotions and information for you.
· Estimate the number of customers we have.
· Hold personal data that is required by law or to respond to legal process.
· Hold for insurance purposes.
· Store customer records.
Your rights as the individual
If your personal data is held by Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd you hold particular rights over it.
Where you have provided consent for us to contact you as part of our marketing services, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe option accompanied with all of our direct marketing or by contacting the Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd Data Officer.
You also have the right:
· To be informed of how your personal data will be used before it is collected.
· To access your personal data personal data and to information on how your information is used after it has been gathered.
· To have personal data corrected if it is incomplete, inaccurate, or out of date.
· To request the removal or deletion of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
· To restrict processing, to ‘block processing of your personal data.
· To data portability, having your data moved, copied or transferred from Wollaston Beauty Clinic Ltd to another organisation in an easily readable format.
· To object to direct marketing from us.
Special categories of personal data collected
Health Questions are asked in many of our consent forms to potentially highlight treatments that may have a negative effect on your health due to medication you are taking or a condition you have. Wollaston Beauty Clinic asks for the consent prior to gathering and processing the information. At any time after giving consent, you can withdraw your consent, subject to legal, insurance and contractual restrictions (see more on ‘your rights as an individual’). Your privacy is very important to us and we only use this information for determining your suitability for the treatment.
Process of collection
Your personal data is collected when you provide it to us through Premier Software, our website, over the phone, in Wollaston Beauty Clinic’s Salon, by email, social media, in writing, or any other means by which you provide it to us. Information is stored using the Premier Software platform as well as some level of paper record keeping.
Wollaston Beauty Clinic gives you access to information about your account and bookings through Premier Software, via printouts or viewing on the salon computer screen, for the limited purpose of viewing and updating that information.
Wollaston Beauty Clinic does not collect the personal data of children under the age of 13, without parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we hold any information about or from a child under the age of 13, please contact Wollaston Beauty Clinic and if we cannot immediately obtain appropriate parental or guardian consent, will remove the personal data from our storage.
Your personal data is shared only with the Premier Software representatives in cases that customer support and troubleshooting is required in the salon. Wollaston Beauty Clinic do not share your personal information with any third party without your prior consent, other than those already disclosed in this privacy notice or as part of our legal obligations under the relevant data protection laws.
Use of Data Processers
Data processers are third parties who provide some elements of our business services for us. Where we use a third party, we have strict agreements in place governing the processing of your personal data, on which no action can be taken without instruction from us. The third parties with whom we work will never share or disclose your personal information and will hold it securely at all times.
Wollaston Beauty Clinic use software provided by Premier Software to hold information about your contact details, history of retail, history of treatments booked and taken or not attended for checking details with you for any enquires you may have of historical treatments, and retail items. We can share this information with you at any time. Details of medication or medical conditions can only be stored in this fashion with your consent.
Here is a link to their Privacy Notice
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
· Wollaston Beauty Clinic retains your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services as our client. Wollaston Beauty Clinic is required under tax laws to keep your personal data for 7 years. Health and Safety records will be retained for 10 years and where we have your consent for marketing purposes; we will retain the minimum required data until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive such information.
The criteria for which we would continue to process your personal information includes:
· Where there is a legal basis, obligation or legitimate interest to continuing processing your personal information
· Where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Transfers of personal information
When your personal data is processed through Premier Software, all of it is held within the EU. Your information is processed by the Premier Software do not store or process any of your data, it is hosted locally on the salon PC within the database.
Consequences of not providing your personal information to Wollaston Beauty Clinic
In the event that you want to purchase a product or service from Wollaston Beauty Clinic, certain personal information is required to enter into a contract with you. Wollaston Beauty Clinic will not be able to enter into a contract with you to fulfil an attempt to purchase a product or service if you do not provide your personal information.
As noted in this privacy statement, we are processing your personal data to comply with legal and statutory obligations and in the performance of a contract. You can always choose , not o provide personal information; however, we will be unable to provide certain products, services and treatments in these instances.
Safeguarding your Personal Data
Appropriate measures are taken to protect your personal data from access from unauthorized persons or inappropriate access, internal or external. Both the remote access and the web booking systems utilise encrypted, secure connections for transmission of data. Any paper files recording your personal data are held in a secure filing cabinet, which can only be accessed by authorised personnel in the salon. Employees are only assigned specific access rights and can only access the salon software with the PIN number assigned to them by the management of the salon.
In the occurrence that you want to make a complaint about how your personal data was gathered, how it is being processed by Wollaston Beauty Clinic (or third parties used by) Wollaston Beauty Clinic or you are not satisfied about how a complaint has been handled, you retain the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Wollaston Beauty Clinic and also the Wollaston Beauty Clinic Data Protection Officer/ GDPR owner.
Data Protection Supervisory Authority
Data Protection Commissioner, Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
+44 (0) 303 123 1113
Wollaston Beauty Clinic Data Protection Officer/GDPR Owner
153 Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston, Stourbridge, West Midlands. Dy8 3NU.