We’ve had to make a few changes and we want you to feel safe in our salon, and be assured we have done everything we can, and been advised to do from our industry peers and the government to facilitate this.
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and the services we offer.
- We will be limiting the amount of clients in the salon at one time, with smaller teams of staff working alternate shifts.
- We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments brushes bowls and tweezers.
- One use disposable items will be used where necessary. We will not be providing magazines during this period. (You may bring your own however, but you must take it away with you).
- We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff have been briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception.
- We will be providing our staff with single use masks, gloves, visors, safety glasses and disposable aprons, to be used where necessary.
OUR TREATMENTS & VOUCHERS
- We have reviewed our treatment menu and adjusted some prices and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so. We will allow these treatments to return to our menu as soon as possible.
- The following are temporarily removed from our treatment menu:
Massage treatments over 60 minutes
- Expired vouchers due to lockdown are valid until 15th August 2021. We will no longer be able to accept them after this date
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will greet you warmly but without hugs, handshakes or personal contact. We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival.
- We ask you to complete our
‘new’ TREATMENT CONSENT FORM
- We will clean the reception area regularly.
- Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in the waiting area.
- Waiting areas will be rearranged to adhere to social distancing.
- We ask you to pay using card or other cashless means where possible.
- If you intend to buy products during your visit and you know what you would like to purchase, contact us by prior to your visit and we can have these ready for you as you leave. We can sell recommended products to you on the day, but ask you to refrain from handling stock items.
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
- To have a tint tests every 6 months and, or if you have had a positive Covid test or Covid symptoms since your last tint treatment.
- To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing. If you are early you may be asked to wait outside. All appointments must be booked, we will not be taking walk-ins during this period.
- To wash your hands and /or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team.
- You will be required to wear a face mask. (If you do not have one we will have one for you to purchase).
- Please turn up alone, do not bring children, friends or family members with you.
- Please do not bring personal items with you, eg, large bags, shopping, and parcels.
- Please bring your own travel mug for a hot drink to be supplied (if required) during your pedicure or manicure treatment only. This facilitates our commitment to zero impact on our environment.
- Please give 24 hours notice for all cancellations. A fee of 30% will apply to late cancellations or non-arrivals, and treatments previously booked in which you decide not to have on the day.
- Please cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or detect any virus symptoms or if you have been advised to self isolate. We will have to ask you to politely leave the salon if you have a persistent cough or cold when you attend. (Our regular cancellation policy will be suspended on these occasions). It is our commitment to other clients and staff to keep them safe from any potential cross-infection. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on Government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients.
Posted on 02nd April 2021