Our new supplement that shields skin from the impact of blue light by 60%*
Did you know, skin-damaging UV makes up only 5% of sunlight, while blue light makes up 30%? You’ve heard of SPF, now meet our pioneering SBF (Skin Blue Filter) supplement.
Skin Blue Filter features a fusion of cell-protecting nutrients and targeted antioxidants** encased in blue capsules derived from spirulina extract.
Excessive blue light exposure can accelerate the signs of ageing, speeding up the appearance of lines and wrinkles while triggering uneven skin tone and damaging the lipid layer of the skin.
This one-a-day capsule is suitable for all skin types and helps protect from the impact of blue light while feeding all layers of the skin to help deliver protection and anti-inflammaging benefits.
Right now if you purchase one of these tubs you’ll receive a FREE Celluma light therapy facial worth £40 *T’s & C’s apply
- Protects our skin from blue light impact by up to 60%*
- Shields against premature signs of ageing (lines, wrinkles), uneven skin tone and skin barrier.
- Helps target the appearance of discolouration
- Helps improve skin tone, increase skin luminosity, and increase elasticity
- Targeted vegan-friendly team of antioxidants**and cell-protecting nutrients for all skin types
- Recommended for those living in high-environmental exposure areas
- Biotin (vitamin B7 ) contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
*Purchase these capsules from our Salon or online shop. Free treatment needs to be book before the end of September 2023. No rebooking allowed if treatment is canceled up to 48 hours of original booking or if you do not arrive for your booking.
Celluma is unique, and quite unlike any other low-level light therapy device available today. Based on NASA research, Celluma delivers blue, red and near-infrared light energy simultaneously to safely treat a wide variety of conditions.
Each wavelength is absorbed by different molecules that act as a signalling mechanism for different cellular processes. For example, some reduce inflammation and some kill bacteria, while others enhance localized circulation. Our Celluma treatments deliver younger skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles and generally slows down the ageing process.
Posted on 01st March 2023